YES! It is your car, and you can use it for your personal life 24/7. Unlike other companies, we do not charge for the miles you drive for personal use.
Articles in this section
- What kind of car do I get?
- Can I choose my vehicle?
- Can I upgrade my vehicle?
- Can I use my car for personal use?
- Can I drive for Uber or Lyft or both?
- Who covers maintenance costs?
- Can I have my vehicle repaired at another shop?
- Does my WHIP car have a mileage limitation?
- Who pays for tolls/parking/violations/citations?
- Is there a long-term commitment?